Statement of Faith
- The Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God. In these Testaments we find the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of man and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
- In the One True God, Creator of all things, who is infinitely perfect and eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is God in the flesh. He was conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins. Furthermore, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, and is now at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Advocate.
- That man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and death through disobedience and is therefore lost, deserving eternal separation from God. Yet, Christ died for our sins in order for us to embrace new life and forgiveness in Him. The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only grounds for justification and salvation. We believe that salvation is a gift of God by grace through faith alone.
- The true church is composed of all those that have accepted Jesus Christ as their personal savior (born again). Through this new birth we are united together in the body of Christ. Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the church.
- In having a vibrant, daily relationship with our Lord Jesus, the Author, Finisher, and Perfecter of our faith.
- In water baptism; in the regular celebration of the Lord's Supper; in the indwelling and baptism of the Holy Spirit; and in the fruit and gifts of the Spirit, including divine healing.
- That God has called his people, the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, to go into all the world and to preach deliverance from a life of sin and death by embracing the good news of God's promise of new and everlasting life through faith in His Son Jesus.
- The purpose of A Light In The World Museum is to present God’s plan of salvation in a unique three-dimensional experience.